This collection has been included in the D‘Albret Collection in association and supports and displays young Estonian artists. Named after the late Dr. Mihaly Reiss von Filski, who was born in Hungary in 1937 and escaped from communism in 1957 shortly after the Hungarian uprise, this collection is intended to select and support promising and upcoming young artists from Estonia, by assisting them with the purchase of some of their artworks and by promoting them. The RVFT was significantly inspired by one of the leading, private, contemporary art collections in Switzerland. Established by descendants of the late Dr. Reiss von Filski in his honor and as a statement for freedom, democracy, peace and against oppression, the RVFT collection is managed by the D’Albret Collection.
Selected Artists 2023/2024
Selected Artists 2021/2022
Conditions to participate
- Artist from Estonia or residing in Estonia for at least 5 years (must)
- Not older than 35 years (max 40 years old, if all other criteria covered)
- At least 2 individual exhibitions (1 sufficient, if all other criteria covered)
- Represented by a gallery (may be waived, if all other criteria covered)
- Works accepted for submission must be primarily on paper, not larger than 75 x 100 cm or similar (may be waived if all other criteria covered)
- Submissions can be sent anytime through the contact form
Submissions can be sent through the contact form.
Please fill in all form fields.
Please, fill in required fields.
An error occurred while sending data :(